Saturday, February 13, 2010

Southern Snow Day SC 2010

Everything I see today on Facebook has to do with the snow from last night (BTW it's already melted). Almost everyone is freaking out and I'm no exception. The snow was a lot of fun! When morning time hit I was a little upset because Maggie had been sick for most of the night throwing up. I was afraid she would miss the snow. Thank the Lord she woke up and was feeling much better. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to it ten years from now! Below is a video that I took during the snow. I had a little rant regarding all you northerners dissing us for having snow. You're just jealous it comes and then melts ;)

Snow, see ya next decade! But if global warming has its way I might see you next year... or at least that's what I'm being told.