1. Live out Christ in front of them- When you see them around town or when they come to your door. Don’t treat them like dirt. Respect, serve, and love them like Christ does.
2. Pray for them- Prayer is powerful. It has the ability to move mountains and change hearts.
3. Don’t argue- It only creates a rift between you and them. Bring your Bible out and witness to them. Let them see their sin and their need for a savior.
4. Be consistent- Mormons don’t like people who only act like Christians sometimes. They want to see sincerity and genuineness in your life. If you are a follower of Christ act like one no matter what the situation.
5. Talk to them about Christ- Tell them about the hope that is found in Christ. Don’t worry about offending them. Their souls are at stake here! You tell them and let the Holy Spirit do His work.
You may have read that list and thought, “Those are the 5 steps? That sounds like how I’d witness to anyone.” To that I say, exactly. I titled this article “The 5 Steps to Save a Mormon,” but it could have been titled “5 Powerful Witnessing Tools.” You probably wouldn’t have wanted to read it as much then. Use the steps with anyone: Atheists, Wiccans, Jehovah's Witnesses, your mom, and/or your neighbors. I encourage you to go out and tell the world.
In John 15:5 Jesus said, “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing” So what is your best witnessing tool? Having the God of the universe on your side.