Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Day of Waiting

Wow, what a day. Have you ever had those days where it seems like you were running as hard as possible but doing it in waist deep water. No matter how hard you go you never cover as much ground as you wish you would. Frustrating, really. Today I've been working on the 40 Days of Love DVD videos, and I'm here to tell you Satan does not want me to finish these things. Everything that could go wrong is going wrong. There has been improper formatting, corruption, harddrive crashes, and computer freezes. Not such a good day at work. Good news is, I've found a way around it all and now I'm finally on track. We'll see how tomorrow goes. Below is a pictorial illustration of my day :)

How have I had time to do a blog post... I've been waiting on my computer all day. I'm trying to do something constructive with my time.

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Matthew 6:25-27 NIV

Can't worry about tomorrow... just need to take care of today to the best of my abilities.

-P. Iv