Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sir, I need a Christian Music Comparison Chart!

All the time I have people come up to me and say something along the lines of, "I'm looking for some good Christ-centered music, but I don't know where or how to start. Can you help?" Well yes I can. Finding good Christian music really isn't all that hard. Just like with anything there is good and bad. I'm sure you want to dodge the bad. Below I'm going to post some link to a few great webpages that give comparison charts for Christian music.

Christian Music Comparison Chart
Another Chart
Look for music by genre

I hope those link are helpful. They should give anyone a place to start. After finding some bands you are interested in I recommend going to iTunes and just giving the bands a 30 second test listen. You will definitely be able to find some great Christ-centered music.

In Christ,
Ivey